Saturday, February 23, 2013

Senior Recital Prep!

Okay finally getting to serious business with recital preparation. I'm really excited :D Met with drummer the other day, and met with the wonderful pianist Kye Sun Kim the day after that.

It's so wonderful working with real people, and such talented artists at that. One of the best things is getting immediate feedback. Computers don't talk back ;) And I like a little talk back every now and then. Also pushing myself to really perform again.

Yes, music isn't meant to stay within the boundaries of your bedroom. It isn't nearly as fun then. So I can't wait for the weeks to progress as I meet up with more people and bring this dream to fruition. Countdown to senior recital starts now!

BTW senior recital is April 27th! Be there :D

No comments:

Post a Comment