Thursday, May 16, 2013

Graduate with a Bachelor's in Music!

I, Zhaniece Springer, (Zha) am now a proud graduate of the University of the Arts!

Today I graduated with a Bachelor's degree in music, majoring in composition and minoring in music education. It was definitely a struggle and I couldn't have made it without all the love and support around me every day of my life.

A special shoutout to my wonderful collaborator and boyfriend Chris Airgood, an animation major I've done a lot of work with who also graduated with me today. His work ethic is a wonderful inspiration for me to keep on going everyday. I think we make an awesome team :)


Here's to all the exciting new music now coming out as I work on my professional career! If you like what I'm doing, please just let me know you're out there watching and or listening to it. Comment, like, even dislike, but most of all it's nice to know there's an audience out there to start off with. (Maybe I'll even start doing requests at some point)

I'm sure many people have noticed there's a new Facebook page I've set up to separate the music from regular personal Facebook. It's called "Music a la Zha" you may have gotten there from here. In either case the music will be put up somehow. So please enjoy the progression from things I've worked on throughout my four years here leading up to some cool and exciting new stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment